Cookies are short pieces of data that are sent to your computer when you visit a website.
On later visits, this data is then returned to that website. Cookies allow us to recognize you automatically
whenever you visit our site so that we can personalize your experience and provide you with better service.
or take advantage of certain features of our website, such as storing items in your Shopping Cart or
receiving personalized recommendations. As a result, we strongly encourage you to configure your web
browser to accept cookies from our website.
Internet Explorer 7.x
- Start Internet Explorer
- Under the Tools menu, click Internet Options
- Click the Privacy tab
- Click the Advanced button
- Put a check mark in the box for Override Automatic Cookie Handling,
put another check mark in the Always accept session cookies box
- Click OK
- Click OK
- Restart Internet Explore
Internet Explorer 6.x
- Select Internet Options from the Tools menu
- Click on the Privacy tab
- Click the Default button (or manually slide the bar down to Medium)
under Settings. Click OK
- Click on the Tools-menu in Mozilla
- Click on the Options… item in the menu – a new window open
- Click on the Privacy selection in the left part of the window. (See image below)
- Expand the Cookies section
- Check the Enable cookies and Accept cookies normally checkboxes
- Save changes by clicking Ok.
- Click on the Tools menu in Opera
- Click on the Preferences… item in the menu – a new window open
- Click on the Privacy selection near the bottom left of the window. (See image below)
- The Enable cookies checkbox must be checked, and Accept all cookies
should be selected in the “Normal cookies” drop-down
- Save changes by clicking Ok